Exams are encouraged but not compulsory. We work closely with you to make your exam day a success.
We recommend exams once a year – an excellent opportunity to assess student progress with the syllabus.
To enter the scholarship, students must have done their exam.
How do I purchase?
Go to the shopping basket and select which kit or tap dance product you would like. Alternatively, give us a call or send an email for further information.
Your kit will be sent to you as soon as payment is received.
How do I start teaching the GWT syllabus?
1. Once you receive your GWT syllabus, watch the DVD and skim through the menus to ascertain an overview of the syllabus.
2. Begin with level 1 handbook and correspond it to the DVD, working through the syllabus level by level.
3. Attend the next Teacher Workshop in your area.
At what level do I start teaching my students?
The GWT syllabus is ability based, rather than age based.
Introduce students to level 1 and work through until you find the level that is comfortable but still challenging for your students.
It’s essential that “pick-ups” and “trebles” are under total control from level 4 onwards.
What back-up for teachers is available?
1. Annual teacher workshops with Glenn and the examiners.
2. Specific teaching tutorials via video.
3. Individual studio workshops with selected examiners.